Harbor of Grace currently has the following employment opportunities available. Please send your resume to [email protected]
Full-time positions available immediately for Licensed Addictions Counselors. Minimum requirement: Certified Supervised Counselor – Alcohol and Drug (CSC-AD) credential. Minimum of 1 year experience. Salary based on experience and licensure.
All clinicians carry a case load of 6 or more patients and must be proficient in conducting group therapy, individual therapy, family therapy and be able to present education sessions to a large group. As the case manager, the clinician is responsible for all clinical activity from admission to discharge.
Clinicians attend daily Team Meeting and weekly case meetings. Responsibilities include completing a comprehensive assessment, treatment plan and continuing care plan. Candidates must be able to update and maintain all electronic patient charts and related documentation as required by the State of Maryland and CARF regulations. Candidates must be able to perform all other duties as directed by the Clinical Supervisor.
Full-time positions available for mature, reliable persons responsible for direct patient assistance. Shift work – all shifts available – must be willing to work some overnight shifts. Strictly overnight shifts available as well.
Under the supervision of the Clinical Aide Supervisor, the Clinical Aide is in direct contact with the patient community. The CA provides transportation and direct supervision of patient activities. The CA assists with front desk and office duties and other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Answering phones while on duty at Clinical Services Building
- Assisting Supervisor and Clinical Supervisor with various tasks and assignments
- Maintaining a clean work environment
- Providing transportation for patients to and from residence or to any destination as instructed by Supervisor
- Escorting patients to 12-step meetings in a mentoring capacity
- Chair 12-step lectures and recovery workshops
- Managing patient population in residential units by providing 24-hour accountability and mentorship
- Serving on various committees as assigned by Supervisor
- Providing new patient orientation which includes review of house rules and program schedule with patient
- Each CA will be required at one time or another to work all three shifts (at various times) as determined by the Supervisor
- Search patient luggage (for unapproved items) upon arrival and during visitation
- Random security and contraband checks of patient rooms as determined by Supervisor
Full-time and part-time positions available for Registered Nurses for various shifts. Full-time is a benefited position. Applicants must have active MD licensure and be able to perform phlebotomy and IV skills.
Prepare and distribute medications and document on patients using hard copy and EHR. Perform admission assessments, obtain blood work, communicate with prescribers and transcribe orders. Assist patients with 24 hour detoxification needs including IV therapy as ordered. Clerical work to include scanning and preparing daily documentation.