What You Can Bring
- Comfortable, casual, washable clothes. Residences are equipped with a washer and dryer. Please bring your own laundry soap and dryer sheets. Dry cleaning is at your expense.
- Long pants, capris, and shorts are acceptable attire, as are fingertip or longer skirts and dresses.
- Exercise attire – no revealing clothing such as sports tops or mid-drift baring shirts.
- Shirts that are NOT low cut or revealing (all sleeves must be at least 2 inches wide and cleavage must be covered).
- Lounge-wear and pajamas are to be worn in your suites only.
- Comfortable, practical shoes are suggested. Sneakers are recommended for recreational activities.
- Smoking and tobacco products for four weeks. Vaping is not permitted. We offer smoking cessation support; please consider this an ideal time to limit your tobacco use and take advantage of professional cessation support.
- Jacket/weather-appropriate outerwear.
- Umbrella and rain gear.
- Wristwatch and alarm clock.
- Toiletries: Shampoo/soap/toothbrush/tooth paste/shaving kit or electric shaver/non-alcoholic mouthwash.
- Sunscreen- tube or spray, only, no self-tanners.
- Journal for writing.
- If you have an Advance Directive/Living Will, please bring a copy with you for our records.
- Medications–Please bring your existing prescribed medications in the original bottles. Please bring a list of all over the counter medications, vitamins or other supplements you are currently taking. You should provide information on your prescription insurance coverage at the time of admission.
- Contact information (name, address and telephone numbers) for your physician(s), family members, emergency contact(s), and other parties that may be involved in your care.
- Insurance and/or prescription card, driver’s license or another form of identification.
- Method of payment – either a credit card or cashier’s check for the amount agreed to during the pre-admission phone call or meeting.
CASH/CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD FOR INCIDENTALS
- You may need funds for incidental spending and expenses. Please limit your cash to $100. You are responsible for any theft and/or loss. Please use care to safeguard your valuables.
What Not to Bring
- Alcohol, drugs, or drug paraphernalia. Anything containing alcohol, including perfume/cologne, mouthwash, face-wash, food-stuff, etc. Any items of this type will be confiscated and destroyed.
- Revealing or provocative, seductive clothing. Any clothing with offensive slogans or that promote violence, gangs, alcohol or drugs
- Guns, knives, scissors or sharp objects, including metal nail files, bottle/can openers and straight-edge razors, Leatherman-type tools, lighter fluid refills, etc.
- Electronics including, but not limited to, the following: computers, tablets, cell phones, Apple watches, MP3 players.
- Food and/or beverages
- Magic markers
- Expensive jewelry or clothing