Our Residential Treatment program includes an individual and comprehensive holistic approach that heals the mind, body and soul. Initially, may patients require an intense medically supervised detoxification treatment plan that is tailor made to address their specific needs. Aggressive detox protocols are safe and monitored hours per day by our nursing staff that include critical care and emergency room nurses that are supervised by our psychiatrist.
The Harbor of Grace variable Variable Length Daily Program schedule includes various treatment modalities that begin with a biopsychosocial-spiritual approach, that is specific to the individuals needs. Our evidence based program includes:
- Medication Management Services
- Individual and Family Therapy
- Group Therapy, where CENAPS Trained RElapse Prevention Counselors examine relapse history and triggers
- Therapeutic Recreational activities such as kayaking, equine therapy, drumming, daily walks and weight training
- Therapeutic services such as acupuncture and mindfulness meditation
With 24 hour security and supervision, the Residential Treatment Program is ideal for those where its essential to be in a safe environment away from the outside distractions and triggers that make it difficult to maintain sobriety. Group, individual and family counseling are designed to address the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual aspects of the disease of addiction. The Continuing Care Plan that includes 12 Step Meeting suggestions, will be individualized to create the best possible sobriety outcome.